Astrologer · Writer · Podcaster · Reiki Master Practitioner
Growing up, my school books were covered in doodles of astrological and planetary glyphs. Addicted to the horoscope pages in magazines, I would always be so excited on the approach to my birthday, buying all the monthly magazines I could afford with my pocket-money so I could have the double page spread dedicated to my Sun Sign alone. However, I wouldn’t just read all about my sign – I would study up on all my friends’ signs and quiz them about their personalities. When my teachers asked me what I wanted to do when I left school my answer was simple – I wanted to study the planets.
Fast-forward to the year of my Saturn return where my inner compass re-calibrated to my true course in life after a rather rocky period of sensible career choices and not-so sensible lifestyle choices. I decided to book myself on the beginners level course with the London School of Astrology (LSA) where I initiated my Astrological studies. Little did I know when I did this that I would be invited back to the LSA as an alumni student, and be asked to teach the budding Astrologers there.
I soon realised I needed a larger platform to shout from; I founded and co-host a transatlantic podcast called HIJAC with Seana Collins, my congenial cohort from the US of A. Together we explore mysteries, alternative perspectives and current affairs through the lens of astrology.
· 2012-2016 · Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced Astrology & the Apprenticeship Program · London School of Astrology (LSA)
· 2014-2015 · Certificate in Psychological Astrology · Centre for Psychological Astrology (CPA)
· 2015-2016 · Certificate in Psychological Astrology · Mercury Internet School of Psychological Astrology (MISPA)
· 2016-2016 · Horary Practitioners Course · School of Traditional Astrology (STA)
Background, achievements and upcoming engagements:
· Awarded the Ada Phillips Scholarship at the Astrological Association Conference 2014
· Working for the Astrology Student Conference 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 running the book stall for The Astrology Shop
· Presented ‘Black Moon Lilith: The Enigma’ at the Astrological Association Conference 2017
· Various appearances on THA Talks
· Founding and setting up HIJAC Radio with my co-host from Detroit, Seana Collins
· Soon to be published by Flare Publications
· Soon to be published by Krishnamurti Institute of Astrology Nakshatra Barta
· Soon to be presenting research at the Krishnamurti Institute of Astrology Conference in Kolkata, India, January 2018
· Teaching for the London School of Astrology
For those of you curious to see my chart, I have included it on this page. Normally this spotlight-shunning Scorpio Moon would hide away in a little cave and hope that no-one would ask to see it, but seeing as I get so many people wanting to share their stories and charts with me, I thought it would only be fair that I share my chart with you all, too. Enjoy pondering the planetary pairs and one-sided cluster! The image is of a beautiful clock which was hand-made for me by talented artist, Kathryn Monks. You can see more of her work by visiting her website: www.monksastrology.com.
I have a Capricorn Sun with a Gemini Ascendant and a Scorpio Moon. I chose the name Stellium Astrology for my website as my personal planets (including my chart ruler) form a Stellium in Aquarius in the 8th house. Uranus, the dispositor of my Stellium is in conjunction with Jupiter in Sagittarius in my 6th House. I have a fifth house Saturn–Pluto conjunction in Scorpio which squares my eighth house Mercury–Venus conjunction in Aquarius.
It’s safe to say I’ve had a few experiences in my life which pulled the rug from underneath me and left me as a shell of a person, having to rebuild myself from scratch. The best thing about going through difficulties in life, is that they leave you stronger, wiser and able to help others going through similar issues. For that I am thankful; the experiences I’ve had gave me the grit and determination to handle the more challenging life experiences, and through that I have earned the non-judgemental ear which I use to be a confidante to my family, friends and clients.
Book a consultation with me…